Hepatobiliary advanced interventions with ERCP, EUS and spy glass.
Upper gastrointestinal interventions (Anti-reflux techniques, Stenting and ESD)
Intestinal interventions (ESD, complicated polypectomies ..)
Bariatric and post bariatric interventions
Brazil Live Transmission
From Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo (FMUSP).
This year we are going live from Brazil. They will be presenting very interesting cases leaded by:
Prof. Dr. Diogo Turiani Hourneaux De Moura, MD, MSc, PhDDe Moura is an expert of diagnostic and therapeutic advanced Endoscopy. He is a full Professor, Discipline of Digestive Surgery, Department of Gastroenterology, FMUSP Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Brigham and Women’s Hospital – Harvard Medical School Member of the Brazilian Society of Digestive Endoscopy (SOBED) Coordinator of the Young Endoscopist Centre at SOBED
Egypt Live Transmission
From Armed Specialized Hospital
We are also delighted to have with us this year working hand in hand with our team:
Prof. Dr. Thomas ZöpfDirector of the Clinic for Gastroenterology, Hepatology at the Deaconess Hospital in Karlsruhe and the St. Vincentius Clinics in Karlsruhe
Professor Pradeep BhandariDr Bhandari was appointed as a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Portsmouth(UK) in 2005. He was appointed as a Professor of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in 2012. He has recieved several awards for his work in the field of endoscopy. These include Hopkins Endoscopy prize (from British Society of Gastroenterology), Barbour Freeland Award (from Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh) and Crystal awards (ASGE) . He sits on the BSG Endoscopy Committee, UEG Research committiee, specialist advisor to NICE and is the current chair of the ESGE Research committiee.
Prof. Dr. Peter Siersema
- 2019 – present Chief, Endoscopy Center, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen
- 2016 – present Professor of Endoscopic Gastrointestinal Oncology, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen
- 2016 Visiting Professor, Institute of Digestive Disease, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- 2016 Honorary Professor, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China
- With special interest in Palliation of strictures in the GI tract. Diagnosis, screening and treatment of esophageal and gastric cancer